CADCIM Technologies, provider of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil, GIS, and Animation textbooks, is coming out with the following updated/new textbooks for Spring Semester 2013.
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2014 for Designers (New)
- AutoCAD MEP 2014 for Designers (New)
- Creo Direct 2.0 for Designers(New)
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 for Designers (New)
- Creo Parametric 2.0 for Designers
- AutoCAD LT 2013 for Designers
- Solid Edge ST5 for Designers
- AutoCAD Electrical 2013 for Electrical Control Designers
- NX 8.5 for Designers
- Customizing AutoCAD 2013
- CATIA V5-6R2012 for Designers
- SolidWorks 2013 for Designers
- NX8 for Designers
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 for Architects and Designers
- Exploring Autodesk Revit Structure 2013
- Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D 2013
- Exploring AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013
Animation and Visual Effects
- The Foundry NukeX7 for Compositors (New)
- MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R14: A Tutorial Approach (New)
- The eyeon Fusion 6.3: A Tutorial Approach
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: A Tutorial Approach
- Autodesk Softimage 2013: A Tutorial Approach
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6: A Tutorial Approach
To order the textbooks, visit our web site www.cadcim.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All our textbooks come with the following Free Teaching and Learning Resources for the faculty members and students:
- ØTechnical support by contacting email@example.com
- ØCustomizable PowerPoint Presentations of every chapter (For Faculty only).
- ØPart files of all illustrations, tutorials, and exercises
- ØInstructor’s Guide with solution to all review questions and exercises (For Faculty only).
Some of the Salient Features of these textbooks are as follows:
- ØWritten with the tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- ØThe first page of every chapter summarizes the topics that will be covered in it.
- ØReal-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience.
- ØStep-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process.
- ØAdditional information is provided throughout the textbooks in the form of tips and notes.
- ØSelf-Evaluation test, review questions, and exercises are provided at the end of each chapter so that the users can assess their knowledge.
If you are a faculty member, you can register by clicking on the following link to access the teaching resources: http://cadcim.com/ Registration.aspx The student resources can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://cadcim.com . We also provide Live Virtual Online Training on various software packages. For more information, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Authors
CADCIM Technologies, Prof. Sham Tickoo of Purdue University Calumet, and the team of dedicated contributing authors are committed to bring you the best textbooks and free teaching and learning resources on Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Computer Programming and Applications, GIS, Civil, Animation, and related technologies. We strive to be the first and the best. That is our promise and our goal.
Our team of authors consists of highly qualified and experienced Professionals who have a strong academic and industrial background. They understand the needs of the students, the faculty, and the challenges the students face when they start working in industry. All our textbooks have been structured in a way that facilitates teaching and learning, and also exposes students to real-world applications. The textbooks, apart from providing comprehensive study material, are well appreciated for the simplicity of content, clarity of style, and the in-depth coverage of the subject.
|Contact Information:||Mailing address|
|Website||www.cadcim.com or http://www.cadcimtech.com||525 St. Andrews Drive|
|Tech Supportemail@example.com||Schererville, Indiana 46375,|
|Fax||(270) 717 0185||USA|
|Tel||(219) 228-4908, (219) 614-7235|
You can now stay connected with us through Facebook and Twitter to get the latest information about our textbooks, videos, and teaching/ learning resources. To stay informed of such updates, follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/cadcim) and Twitter (@cadcimtech). You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/cadcimtech) to get the information about our latest video tutorials.
525 St. Andrews Drive
Schererville, Indiana 46375,