The Foundry NukeX 7 for Compositorstextbook aims at harnessing the power of NukeX for roto artists, compositors, and visual effects artists. This textbook caters to the needs of both the novice and the advanced users. Keeping in view the varied requirements of the users, the textbook first introduces the basic features of Nuke and then gradually progresses to cover the advanced compositing techniques.
This book will help you unleash your creativity, thus helping you create stunning composites. The textbook will help the learners transform their imagination into reality with ease. Also, it takes the users across a wide spectrum of compositing through progressive examples and numerous illustrations.
Following are the additional features of this book:
- Consists of 12 chapters and 1 project that are organized in a pedagogical sequence covering various aspects of compositing. The author has followed the tutorial approach to explain various concepts of compositing. The first page of every chapter summarizes the topics that are covered in it. Consists of hundreds of illustrations and a comprehensive coverage of The Foundry NukeX 7 concepts and techniques.
- Step-by-step instructions that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information is provided throughout the book in the form of notes and tips.
- Self-Evaluation test and Review Questions are given at the end of each chapter so that the users can assess their knowledge.
- Technical support by contacting email@example.com.
Brief Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Exploring NukeX 7 Interface
Chapter 2: Exploring Viewer Nodes
Chapter 3: Building Node Network
Chapter 4: Exploring Channels
Chapter 5: Working with Draw Nodes
Chapter 6: Working with Color
Chapter 7: Compositing Render Passes
Chapter 8: 2D Tracking
Chapter 9: Planar Tracking
Chapter 10: Transformations, Temporal Operations, and Filters
Chapter 11: Keying
Chapter 12: 3D Compositing
Project: Integrating CINEMA 4D and NukeX
For more information, please visit the following link: